Dana is the current Chairperson for the Menindee CWP
Menindee Community Priorities and Priority Actions
- Negotiate a oral history and action research training programme, and record the stories of our Elders;
- Advocate for improved access to SEWB services, for a strategy to assist those who may want to change their drinking habits and for a more effective dental service;
- Improve availability, quality, and sustainability of our housing and environmental health infrastructure;
- Ensure that all school age Aboriginal children are enrolled in an education system that is culturally affirming and intellectually enriching; and
- Prepare and implement a crime prevention strategy, focussing on AoD issues, to facilitate a safe and harmonious community environment.